|Accent Energy Partners With Customers, Matching Donations Made To Relief Efforts After Haitian Earthquake Disaster
Accent Energy, an independent provider of electricity, natural gas and green power, is contributing to the global aid effort mounted by companies, agencies and individuals in the aftermath of the earthquake that occurred in Haiti on January 12, 2010. Accent Energy will match each dollar donated, up to $50,000, by its residential New York Con Edison customers, providing much-needed funds to a population in desperate need of food, clothing and shelter.
Make a donation to support the American Red Cross Haiti earthquake relief effort.
Once you have made your donation and received a confirmation email from the American Red Cross you'll need to forward your American Red Cross Confirmation email to email@example.com and make sure all of the following information is included:
1. Your First and Last Name.
2. Your Address.
3. Your Accent Energy or Dynowatt Account Number.
4. Your American Red Cross Confirmation/Tracking Number.
5. Your donation amount.
Terms & Conditions:
* The name on the donation must match the name listed on the account with Accent Energy or Dynowatt.
* Accent Energy matched donations valid only on contributions made online at the American Red Cross website.
* Donations must be made on or before February 28, 2010.
* Donation receipts from the American Red Cross must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Accent Energy will match each dollar donated, up to $50,000.
* For more information about the American Red Cross, please visit www.redcross.org
* The American Red Cross name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position.